Friday, September 9, 2016

I'm Back!

I received a message from someone that actually read my blog and wanted to read more! This has brought me back here to re-kindle the blog magic.

I'm going completely out of order here with my stories, but I'm going to tell you about the very brief sexual encounter I had with a guy I nicknamed "emo Alex."


Freshman year there was this guy in my econ class that looked emo but I thought he was cute. I secretly pined for him, but never had the guts to talk to him. Except maybe when I was drunk, but even then he didn't hang out with mutual friends that often, so I didn't have a lot of chances to try and talk to him when I was drunk.

One fateful night I got him to come to my dorm room with me (don't ask me how, I don't remember). We got naked and started to go at it but he stopped and said he didn't think he could do this. I'm like "UM why?" He was literally in me for two seconds and stopped. He said he just broke up with his girlfriend and he wasn't sure about things and so I just said "Yes you can do this" and tried to kiss him and be sexy. He went along with it for maybe five seconds and then stopped and said he couldn't do this. I tried again to get him to cooperate, but he wouldn't. I don't technically remember what happened after that, like maybe he quietly got dressed and I laid in bed with a pouty face? Or maybe he got dressed and I called him an emo boy. Anyway, I obviously told my friends about it and every time we saw him after that we whispered about emo boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment