Friday, March 27, 2015

The Proctor

In our dorms they had proctors who sat at a desk and swiped your ID so you could get in, to keep out the crazies. Well freshman year there was this one proctor who I thought looked cool, a little mysterious perhaps. Of course I was shy when I was sober, so I never actually talked to him.  But one night I went to a small party and the proctor was there! I got super drunk and don't remember that night, but apparently I hooked up with the proctor. He told me the next day that he was licking my nipple in front of other people at the party and I didn't seem to mind. Wtf.

Poses, Female, Education, Posing, Caucasian, What 
 
I don't really remember much about our flings, except that I liked having sex with him.  Problem was, I got attached.  And he didn't want to date me.  So he was basically my booty call.  I remember he used to wear rollerblades to get around.  He was the only guy on campus who had rollerblades.  Why did I find this guy attractive??  He had some other oddball habits, too.  He would collect cigarette packages to get the proof of purchase to send in for free gear, but he didn't smoke.  He thought he was pretty cool.  I guess back then I was so desperate for someone to like me that I tolerated his strangeness. 
 
Eventually things fizzled, and then he got a girlfriend.  So that kind of hurt.  It took me a while to get over him because he was the first guy I hooked up on a regular basis.  I graduated in 2009 and in my Facebook message history the last time we talked was in 2010, just random chit chat.  No lie, the other day he messaged me and said I should come visit him.  I haven't talked to this guy in like 4 or 5 years, and he doesn't even start the conversation normally with a "hi" he just says I should visit him.  Sadly, I'm actually thinking about doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment